Sunday, March 10, 2013

Thank you

I wish to thank the many people who came forward to help me in many different ways during the election campaign. Friends, family, acquaintances and complete strangers: all provided support in different ways for the concerns that motivated me to stand against the sitting MP for Vasse. We now know the result, of course, and it's clear that Vasse electors simply weren't concerned about a deeply compromised and controversial person remaining as the 2nd or 3rd most important minister in the state government. It was a poor assessment of the political landscape by me and I apologise to my supporters if I gave them false hope.

I'll probably take a break now from all political activities to recharge my batteries and refocus on what to do with the rest of my life.

Thank you once again. Your moral, emotional, financial and other support has been very greatly appreciated.

Bernie

No comments: